Strategies used for involving parents in their child's education
- The school has a weekly newsletter and Facebook page which advertises upcoming events.
- Information nights are held at the beginning of the year to inform parents about their childrens' education.
- Parent/teacher interviews and regular communication between the school and the parents is promoted.
- Parents are also encouraged to assist in all school activities.
- Parents and Friends Association Meetings are held the second Monday of every month. The P & F also do various catering functions to fund raise for new school resources.