More pages in this section
F.A.C.E. (Family and Community Engagement)
Strategies used for involving parents in their child's education
- The school has a weekly newsletter and Facebook page which advertises upcoming events.
- Information nights are held at the beginning of the year to inform parents about their childrens' education.
- Parent/teacher interviews and regular communication between the school and the parents is promoted.
- Parents are also encouraged to assist in all school activities.
- F.A.C.E (Family and Community Engagement) Meetings are held regularly. Please watch the Newsletter for upcoming dates.